What Executive Coaching Does For You
A major part of building effective leadership practices today is coaching. As a professional coach this means identifying strengths and weaknesses by assessing candidates for their readiness to lead then carefully guiding them toward that goal.
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.Sheryl Sandberg
Other services that may peak your interest and prompt you to call or email:
- Coach high potential employees to be future leaders, or help a talented manager get off a plateau and grow, or facilitate managers moving to higher levels of responsibility.
- Strengthen strategy planning with a new process, critical evaluation, or implementation efficiencies. Better align your management team or steering committee around the strategic objectives.
- Develop leadership skills and practices based on the right competencies for growing and maneuvering your business. Coach people to new skills and greater success.
- Examine workflow and management practices to reduce cost and increase productivity.
- Develop and provide tech training for craftsmen transitioning to newer technology.
All our services are tailored to your particular circumstances and challenges. For more information about any specific service call: 603.924.2012
Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their ingenuity.General George S. Patton